YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 18 January 2014

Grid nails.

I don't claim to have the best nails in the world. I hate having long nails, just the feel makes me cringe! Plus I can't abide the thought of there being dirt under my nails. So I cut them super short and usually file them so they're neat. I have tried to grow them but then one breaks and I just find it annoying so I stopped!

Today I decided to do a simple manicure, my nails were plain peach last week and I had been looking online for what spring nails will be like. I saw that white nails are going to be big, they're something I have been doing for a while, but I decided to play around with a nail art pen too!

My nails without varnish, as you can see...very short nails! I also have the smallest hands ever, my nails are tiny which makes them hard to work with, my toes are even smaller!


I used Models Own clear varnish for the base coat, it can be used as a topcoat too which I find handy. Nothing to really write home about apart from the fact it dries so quickly!


I used Attitude Professional Nail Laquer in 'Vanilla Cream.' The texture is quite thick, although it might be because I have had it while. I don't know if you can buy it in 'normal' drugstores, I bought mine from a wholesale beauty place.






I decided I wanted to do a design on some of the nails, I received a Barry M art pen in black so I gave that a try! As I mentioned my finger nails are tiny so its really difficult to do designs on my nails, as well as the fact I cannot be steady with my left hand!



These are my nails completed. Not an awfully exciting manicure, but I like it! I am a big fan of pale colours on my nails, I find it makes my hands look slightly more tanned which I really enjoy.

Simple Saturday nails! What have you been doing to your nails this weekend?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment